Casting acrylic powder is produced based on co-polymer and Methyl Methacrylate polymer. This acrylic is injected into the Flask with low viscosity. In the composition of this polymer exist stabilizer, cross-linked as well as organic stabilizer.
This product is produced in accordance with the ISO20795: 2013 standard and the quality of the prosthesis made with this material is much higher than the old method
- To make full prosthesis
- To make Partial denture
- Implant-based prosthesis
- Reline and repair
Numerous advantages in the new method :
- Standard biocompatibility with living tissue due to low residual monomer
- Free of porosity
- Easier application and elimination of some traditional prosthesis manufacturing procedures that save time
- Volume stability and very accurate dimensions
- Tooth and denture glaze (gloss) preservation after polymerization procedures
- High quality in final product than traditional prostheses
Technical Information :
The system is auto-polymerized and the combination of powder and liquid is added as lubricant with a weight of 1.5 powder to 1 liquid.
Preparation and lubrication steps is 2 minutes
Completion of polymerization is done inside a pressure cooker containing water at a temperature of 55 ° C by applying a pressure of 1.5 to 2 times pressure and wind injection.
Flasking time inside the pressure cooker is 25 minutes.